Saturday, December 5, 2009

after many days of counting and counting and waiting and waiting,
I'M FINALLY HOME  :D

night before leaving for the airport,
received a SUDDEN message from mum that i have to move out of unilodge ASAP. 
in 24 hours.

yeah

i was thinking.
where and how the hell am i going to move all that stuff in less than 24 hours??
besides all the loose stuff, i had some major furnitures in that awefully small loft of mine.
an aircond that weighed 37kg, a shelf, a working chair, some lamps, a poster/picture, a desktop computer, 2 huge rugs.

god not to think about moving, packing was already killing me.

but i managed to do it all in the whole night with the help of my friends. 
thank goodness.


flew back to KL on the 3.40 p.m flight out of Sydney.

and now, here i am, sitting in my aircond study room.
enjoying life :p

1 comment:

  1. enjoy it while you still can my dear, you're gonna miss it when you leave AGAIN. >< lolz


    welcome back again ^^

    ReplyDelete